[CST-2] "Model Answers" (was: Security: 2000 P9 Q6)

Sapna Jethwa spj23@cam.ac.uk
Wed, 30 May 2001 00:21:58 +0100

What I meant to refer to was what I heard about the "model answers" that
the examiners use to mark against - whether or not these are then made
available to the students - as it seems that examiners write their model
answers to check against and then sometimes find mistakes in them once
they start marking scripts... I may have heard wrong though! ;-)