[Schola] Mary Berry's funeral arrangements

Tina Hodkinson c.j.morrell.00 at cantab.net
Thu May 8 13:09:14 BST 2008

Dear all,

Chris' email account seems not to be sending to the Schola list, so
here are some of the details as I understand them:

Funeral Rites of Dr Mary Berry CBE (in religion Sister Thomas More)

Our Lady & The English Martyrs, Cambridge

Friday 9th May at 7pm
Rite of Reception and Sung Latin Vespers of the Dead

Saturday 10th May at 11am
Pontifical Solemn Mass of Requiem
Chief Celebrant - The Most Reverend Mario Conti, Archbishop of Glasgow

Dr Berry will be buried at Dorchester on Thames on Monday following a
Requiem Mass.

Chris said something about a rehearsal on Saturday (I assume at OLEM)
starting at
10am - if you are likely to be a cantor please turn up a bit early.

Tina xx

PS If I've got any of this wrong, then I'm sure Chris will let me know
and then I can pass it on.