[CST-2] Printroom?

Andrew Ferguson asjf2@hermes.cam.ac.uk
Sun, 13 May 2001 17:14:32 +0100 (BST)

hi, theres a color laser printer in the cavendish. If you did part 1A
physics then its in the computer room just near where we had practicals.
Its 10p per side (charged to your PWF account), and the paper isn't quite thick
enough for quality double sided jobs but its ok (I used it).

You don't need ID/cards to get in, but they do lock the doors out of
hours, but I'm not too sure what those are! (probably 9pm-6pm?)

Andrew