[CCC] Invitation to Canada House to meet Gary Goodyear

C.M. Sawchuk cms67 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Jun 18 06:59:16 BST 2009

Hi all,

Please see below for an open invitation to meet Gary Goodyear, the Minister
of Science and Technology, at Canada House next Wednesday. It does overlap
with the CCC BBQ, unfortunately, but it's a neat opportunity that I'm sure
some of you might like to take advantage of.

Please RSVP to Sheri Kenzie at Sheri.Kenzie at international.gc.ca BY TOMORROW
if you'd like to attend. Canada House is strict on security so your name
definitely has to be on their list for you to attend.

Cheers,
Tina

* * *

We would like to invite you to attend a special networking reception on
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 to meet with the Honourable Gary Goodyear,
Minister of State (Science and Technology). The Minister's biography is
available at: http://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/ic1.nsf/eng/02933.html .