- There's a Baby concert this Saturday - 7pm at St. Columbas Church on
- The WCSO website has just been updated (and the glitches fixed) -
or if you're looking forward to the name change already, www.ucpo.org.uk
- Anyone with a wcso.org.uk e-mail address will now find it works for
ucpo.org.uk as well
(if anyone wants a free wcso e-mail address, let me know)
What we discussed:
- Drinking and hangovers (no suprise there)
- Arrangements to have a meal (in great depth)
- The MMR vaccination, and why it's a good thing
- The relationship between Prof. Simon Baron-Cohen and Ali G...
- Lord of the Rings
- Essays (of several flavours)
- Dissections (revenge of the MVST students)
- Ways for newly married women to avoid the horrors of sex
Flame of the week award:
- Rob, for his 'Mark, what the fuck is wrong with you' mail after one too
many descriptions of the process of writing essays...
- reminds me of having my head shot through with millions of tiny
grapefruits, each with a hornets nest in their gut. - rmr26
- The police were quite funny though thinking that my trumpets were nicked
laptops..... - rjc46
- I got ejected from a
police station once. By the police. Odd night that one. - cjp40
- *head explodes messily with annoyance* - dew22
- My room has now got so cluttered that I've started to use the top of the
bin as a flat surface. This can't be good. - tjop2
- There is more to my life than rowing, you know...just about,
anyway...there must be, mustn't there? - var25
- Chocolate. And Buffy. - djh59
- I found the pituitary gland too, that was exciting (well, ok, it's all
relative) - ih220
- when did emacs grow a psychiatrist in it's help menu?! I jsut had a 10
minute argument with it about why I'm aftraid of the dark. - rch35
Maths-music fun http://mathpunk.tripod.com/ramones.html MMR
http://www.guardian.co.uk/medicine/story/0,11381,645672,00.html Ali G
http://www.boyakasha.co.uk/info.html any relation?
http://www.psychiatry.cam.ac.uk/arc/aboutsbc.html silly games
http://www.bombpop.com/main.cfm toy or pony?
http://www.brunching.com/toys/toy-pornorpony.html annoying pro-lifers
cancer www.intel.com/cure George Bush or Iggy Pop?
***WCSO Stats o'the week***
365 in two weeks - that's pretty slow...
See you all in a week or two...
©UCPO 2002-17, design by David Welchew