A list of players with pages on this wiki
Possibly rather than doing this, encourage sensible use of Categories.
If people add CategoryHomePage to their page, then that'll provide us with a list of all people with Homepages.
Similarly if people add CategoryCharacter to their character pages we'll get a list of all characters.
- I'd like to keep this, too, because I find it's a slightly easier format to use, but categorising sounds like a good idea as well --Jacob
- Also I suspect I'll wind up having a small HomePage here but not an entry here, although that may not be a great reason. --Edith
- Use a category for player and one for homepage? What would be nice would be an auto-output of category links when you visit the category page, which should remove the need for this page entirely. --Snapdragon
- Go to the Catagory page. Click the big blue title. Voila --Edith
- No, automatically. Without having to click another link, at all. It's just there when you visit the page. Should be doable, and if I ever have free time, it might be a nice feature to add. --Snapdragon
- You mean like [this]? --NT
- Kind of like that. Basically, if I visit the CategoryCharacter page, it would have all the page contents at the top, and all the backlinks listed underneath, a bit like RecentChanges really. That should remove the need to have this page or pages like it, as it's index function would be available easily, and it'd be an automagical index, not a manually edited one. --Snapdragon