Tall, grey. Slightly less humourless than his characters.
If not on irc can be grabbed from draconas located at gmail with the extension com
- Drac/Keshrel - Keshrel Damargan: warlock
- Drac/Charles? - Father Charles: Priest.
- Drac/Mage? - As yet unnamed and backstoried Mage looking for ultimate cosmic power
- Drac/Noble? - Having played a stealth noble, it would be nice to play a real one
- Drac/Dwarf? - Attempt racial pysrepping, seeing as I have horns.
- Drac/Elf? - To teach me to remember DAC, also, will try to be a good guy.
- Drac/Cal - Mercenary hit it monkey. Expired.
- Drac/Roger? - Roger Assute, General Handyman. Executed in the bar for doping peoples drinks.
- Drac/Glenn - Glen Hampton: Vivamortion Paladin. Floated off into the sunset with Malselene/Ari.
- Drac/Skord - Skord Gismundar: Morvanite Priest. Expired.
- [Insurrection] Tondur Anazon: Accidentally mass murdering artificer
- [Odyssey] Jamsheed Al Alrak: Immortal of Palmyra, "Archer widda knife".
- [Empire] Rodrigo Barossa de Tassito Regario
Drac gets free cake at work twice a week. As work have a contract with the sarnie shop that says "provide cake twice a week" not "provide nice
cake twice a week" we get to be test subjects for anything that they want to try but that would not ever sell. Current highlights include:
- Couscous and Peach cake.
- Coconut, raisin and pineapple cake.
One of my work colleges is getting rid of an old graphics card. Radeon X1950XT. 512MB RAM with an Artic powercooler. This is quite old: Geforce 7800 era. Free to a good home. Msg me if wanted.
I have several boxes full of polystrine chips. Free to a good home.
Game Design Quote
From an email conversation with MattP?, that has been paraphrased at least once by ChessyPig: "Never give the players an opportunity for a shit time - they will take it"
CUTT Character sheet (Excel 2007 format)
I use this for statting out characters - it auto-calcualtes useful things like hitpoints, armour, DAC, mana, spirit and alchemy while giving me a way to track income and expenses. Feel free to download, use, abuse, and email suggestions.
Now at version 1.6.2 which adds a weekly income calculation to XP and main sheets, also adds Weapon Expertise to the Wildernesser Dropdown as it was missing from the pick-list.
Note: do not convert to GDoc, google can barely handle the main formula and all the dropdowns fail, it also can't manage the layout. While a 2010 excel file it will work in 2003, it just looks a bit uglier, the formula all work as do the dropdowns.
There is a new tab "wiki formatted character sheet" that processes your sheet and makes a version of it with wikitext formatting for the refs. If creating a new character, do your refs a favour - email them the wikitext lines.