Otherwise known as Isobel. Has at various points been a mathmo, an assassin, a linguist, a member of CULLS and CUCAS, a compsci and probably several other things besides. Was persuaded along to CUTT in Michelmas 2006 by KT, and discovered she knew several of the people already.
Reffed the 3YGB in 2007, Alternate Vivamortian Grantabrugge (summer 2007), CUTT proper in 2008/09. Secretary for a couple of years too. Hasn't actually been to CUTT since some time in 2010/11.
Current aims: find some kit again, after I donated a whole lot that didn't fit to charity and subsequently lost 2 stone...
Characters in play:
- /Mary, a dark mage. Bled to death next to a ritual circle, which is as appropriate an end as I can really think of for her. :)
- /Ellie, the younger sister of Pufferfish/LucieRivers. Turned up to the bar, flirted outrageously, somehow got married to Daramin. I think she's fulfilled her win condition, so may only turn up rarely in the future.
- /Sophie, a recently-returned member of the XIVth Regiment of the Wessex Army. Seems to have developed a sense of civic duty from a year away in Caledonia, so is off either fulfilling it or drinking somewhere else to try to get it to go away.
- /Natasha, paladin of Humact. After the other Wallachians heroically died, decided that living quietly in the fens was the better part of valour.
Characters I may pick up again:
- /Dorris?, an old woman who's rarely without her knitting.
Prospective characters ideas:
- /Verity?, a Justicar, who needs renaming to something that's not already in play. Possibly "Mercy".
- /Alicia?, a priest of Humact.
- /Helena?, a roof-jumping air mage. (Was at one IC party, invited by Hugo. Who's now dead. So her chances of seeing play are low.)
- /Ivy?, green mage alchemist.
- Unnamed snooty true elf light mage.
Random thoughts on bits of the game:
Fell in and then out of love with Maelstrom, played it 2008-2011. Primary character was /Potch of the SpineOfTheWorld.
Considering Empire, but delaying thinking about it at a deeper level than "investigative theology looks fun" until later, bceause there are still six months to go at this point.
Some random meme answers for various characters: