DATE: Sat-Sun 22nd September - 23rd September
TIME: Start and end at midday
's house on Lovell Road
- Remember to bring all the implements you require for drawing your comic.
- Typically, this should be about 30 sheets of paper, and your preferred stationery.
- If you don't have supplies, or would like me to provide something let me know.
- You'll probably want to bring some food, although there is also a co-op nearby, and we can order to the house. Caffeine is likely to be required :)
- You might want to bring cameras to take photos, or laptops to obtain references from the internet, you might even want to bring reference books.
(We can supply drinking vessels, crockery, use of microwave, oven and kettle, modest fridge space, power, wireless. I'd suggest more paper, though. I easily used 50 doing my 24 page comic... --I)
I am planning on bringing along cafetiere, ground coffee, and a scanner. Anything else requested/required? -- Aardvark
I will bring a ream of "artwork" quality printer paper. it's slightly nicer than super-cheap printer paper. -- Ahdok
For those new to the idea, the 24HC is a challenge to produce a 24 page comic book in 24 hours. 24HCD is a celebration of this where many people try it all together.
Last year, I made a comic with Tom and Laura, and found it moderately enjoyable. You can see what we produced here:
The following people have expressed an interest in taking part. You can add yourself to the list if you want to come along:
- Ahdok, obviously.
- Inquisitor is interested in trying again - perhaps through the medium of lining up lego men and photographing them, or something.
- Kiyah is also potentially interested.
- androidkiller, possibly, with some absolutely appalling drawing
- Joey is interested in doing this during waking hours.
- Similar thoughts from Jim (JB)
- Aardvark is interested, but may drop out