[Vetsoc-2009] Yearbook - LAST CHANCE

Richard Hazard rgh33 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Jul 9 10:27:50 BST 2009

Hi guys,

Below is a list of people who have paid me for the yearbook (there are 41
people who have or who have promised me a cheque is on the way). IF YOUR
NAME IS NOT ON THIS LIST THEN YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A YEARBOOK. Let me know
if you want one.

Holly Bateman

Laura Benson

Catherine Bergzoll

Alice Bird

Victoria Black

Lorna Brokenshire

Nicola Brooks

Sarah Caddy

Jennifer Callender

Ruth Carroll

Andrew Crutchley

Alexandra Field

Laura Frost

Charlotte Gray

Laura Hardwick

Richard Hazard

Ruth Hedden

Luella Hitchcock

Maria Instone

Fiona Jacob

Lucy Jarvis

Catherine Jewkes

Brendan John

Alison Learmont

Meera Mahadevan

David Mayhew

William McMullan

Lucy Millard

William Newbury

Alexandra Raftery

Thomas Rees

Alice Sargent

Anna Shawcroft

Hugh Simon

Mihaiela Swift

Jennifen Tavernor

Lydia Tong

Victoria West

Helen Williamson

Ian Wright

People who have told me a cheque is on the way:

James Warland

Adele Martin

Sophie Martin

Emily Parkes

People who have told me a cheque is on the way but has yet to arrive (I am
moving out imminently so  let me know what is happening with cheques):

Alastair Atkinson

Joanne Jones

Simon Solomon

I am finalising the yearbook over the next couple of days (hopefully) so if
you have not filled in your details then please do so asap.

Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine,

Richard