[cucc-freshers] CUCC Squash/Intro TT results

Mark Holt msh41 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Oct 8 10:47:48 BST 2007

Hi Everyone

Firstly thanks to everyone who managed to come to either the intro time
trial or club road ride over the weekend. We had a very good turn out
for the ride on Sunday, sorry that we only had Alistair and myself there
to lead rides. There will be more rider leaders and hence more groups
next weekend as we won't have so many people away racing. Also the
standard at this years intro TT was very high - so lets hope we're in
for a successful year. Before I give out the results....REMEMBER:-

Cambridge University Cycling Club Squash
Tuesday 9th Oct
7pm @ the Anchor

This is an excellent opportunity to come and chat to people already in
the club, find out more about what we do and ask any questions you may
have - all over a few relaxing drinks. If you got a drinks token from us
at the freshers fair don't forget to bring it along and present it to
one of this years committee to claim your free drink.

And the results of the Intro Time Trial were:-

1. James Hawkins 14:03
2. Toby Parnell 14:13
3=. Matt O'Connor 14:35
3=. Alistair Cappelle 14:35
5. Steve Fuller 14:48
6. Theo Koutroukides 14:55
7. Jaroslav Zak 15:04
8. Haukur Heimisson 15:59
9. Angarad Brieous (* 1st Lady) 16:27
10. Phillip Williams 16:44
11. Kat Lange 17:29
12. David Malony 17:40
13. Julia Kinesbury 18:33

Congarts to James for winning, obviously one to watch for this year.

Take care, hope to see lots of you on Tuesday

Mark