[CST-2] Printroom?

William R Sowerbutts will@sowerbutts.com
Sun, 13 May 2001 15:34:52 +0100

It should also be printed out that the Printroom have failed to print a lot of
dissertations because their printers are crap. You're better off doing your
own printing and getting them to do just the binding, IMHO.

You've probably accumulated a very large print credit on the PWF if you've not
printed very much there.

Will