Here are links to a number of downloads, including posters and membership forms, as well as forms for activities. Please email webmaster [at] cusagc.org.uk if you find any broken links or out-of-date forms as in order to keep things up-to-date we've moved to linking to the forms at source rather than copying them to our servers. Thanks!
Membership and Child Protection
Joining CUSAGC, or renewing your membership, is now done online by clicking here, so there are no membership forms to download!
Child protection documents (also available on the joining page):
- Scout Association Occasional Helper Form.
- SSAGO guidance for filling in the occasional helper form. Please read and follow this.
- Young People First in Scouting (The Yellow Card). Read and refer to this!
- SSAGO guidance for checking occasional helper forms and CRBs. For committee reference.
- SSAGO Child Protection Policy .
Club Constitution and Policy Document
Further details and a step-by-step guide about organising activities can be found on the organising an event page.
- Adult Groups in Adventurous Activities disclaimer to be signed by all participants in adventurous activities/
- Adult Groups in Adventurous Activities - the full document from the Scout Association.
- The CUSAGC Health Form has now been superceded by the club InTouch database. However, members may still wish to carry this information on their person when on a CUSAGC activity.
- CUSAGC risk assessment template - either a Word version, or a non-editable version.
- SSAGO guidance on adventurous activities
- SSAGO Adventurous Activites Notification form
- SSAGO Nights Away Notification form
Members can see care and use instructions for items of club kit on the kit page.