Every year, at Annual Dinner, CUSAGC issues a series of awards. In due course, you'll be able to see past award recipients (and what they did to get one!) on this page, but in the meantime you can nominate people for a 2012 CUSAGC Award using the form below (Only if you are logged in). If someone has done something award-worthy since last Annual Dinner, make sure you nominate them!
The awards are:
- The Alcoholic Incident Award, for the most embarrassing alcohol-related moment.
- The Accident of the Year Award, for the 'best' (most amusing/serious?) accident.
- The Red Tape Award, for making our lives difficult with bureaucracy.
- The Punt Award, for services to the punt (or, since we no longer have one, to punting).
- The Award for Best Sky Blue Article, for the best article published in the club magazine.
- The Quote of the Year Award, for the best quote.
- The Shark Award, for attempting to form a romantic attachment with another club member (or similar).
- The Shark Bait Award, for being sharked on.
- The Award for the Crumbliest Fogie, for the ex-member who, like a boomerang, just keeps coming back.
- The Wooden Spoon Award, for stirring up trouble.
- The Wether Spoon Award, for incompetence.
- The Spam Award, for spamming CUSAGCers' inboxes unnecessarily.
Awards can be awarded to individuals or groups, and each comes with a special 'trophy' of some sort which the winner can retain and display with pride until the next Annual Dinner. Additionally, members about to graduate will usually recieve a small prize which is in some way relevant to an incident in their career at CUSAGC - they have to stand up and tell everyone what it's all about!