Welcome to CULSC's website
This is the website of Cambridge University
Lifesaving Club, a friendly group
of students passionate about lifesaving!
Below is a brief overview of the sort of things we get up to...
- Train and examine RLSS awards
- Teach basic lifesaving and life support techniques
- Work to improve our fitness and speed for competitive lifesaving events
- Compete nationally in BULSCA competitions
- Take on Oxford in the Varsity match (half blue status for women)
- Have a lot of fun!
Take a look at our
Facebook group for photos, social information and
general chit chat.
If you have a query about the club, feel free to contact the committee:
Or if you'd like to know more about lifesaving sport see the BULSCA sport page.