This section of the wiki is just a tool to help get expo 2011 preparation done in a coordinated fashion.
Once the tasks and discussions below become more concrete they will be transferred to the main Expo website so that the expo website remains up to date.
- Expo 2011 mission statement
"You're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't"
The provisional Expo dates are 16 July - 20 August (5 weeks). The "who and when" is now live.
|Task||Person in charge___||Status_____|
|Expo Training Weekend||Nial/Anthony||Done|
|Accounting Policy||Olaf||To Be Approved|
|Insurance||each in their own||Underway|
|Bierbook and Seshbook||Adrian||Done|
|Food||Serena/Djuke/Emma||To be done|
|Mini Surveys||Olly||To Be Done|
|First Aid Kits||Martin G?||To Be Done|
|Phones||To Be Done|
|Rescue Grab Bag/Rescue Dump||NeilP||Underway|
|Troggle||Martin & Julian||Underway|
|Surveys||Becka?||To Be Done|
|Sponsorship photos||To Be Done|
Hidden Earth 2011 Conference
These aren't specific tasks that need to be done but things to think about and discuss:
Lists from the end of Expo 2010
Lists from the end of Expo 2011
- Expo 2011/Things NOT to bring or buy as already too much
- Expo 2011/List of what DOES need buying or bringing
- Expo 2011/Suggestions for Expo 2011
- Expo 2011/List of what to do for setting up 2011 Expo
- Expo 2011/List of what to do in middle weeks of 2011 Expo
- Expo 2011/List of what to do for clearing up at end of 2011 Expo