The Lemming Award for the first to die:
- Sue Liu, who was killed at 00.01 by Hannah Burton, the first of many deaths in this direction.
- The "Big Pointy Teeth" Award for silliest and most dangerous weapon:
- Fluffy, Tom Garnett's knife, seems to have gotten a lot of food this week.
- The Laurel & Hardy Award for the best double/multiple act:
- Bjoern and Jenny were nominated, however the winners are the inhabitants of the infamous Nokesmobile - though we hope to see the Nokescave next year.
- The Yellow Streak Award for running away:
- Jenny for the whole leaving her boyfriend behind with Nokes and his friends while running away.
- The Stephen Byers Award for the
- Sarah Reynolds who caused the mess up in Girton when she participated in an attack while still being dead, causing Bryony Baines to think she was dead when she wasn't!
- The Girton Award for the kill furthest away:
- Ed Nokes who managed to kill three people in asda near spondon (Derby) on the final day. An Hounorable mention also goes to Monkey who managed to have a run in with the infamous Matthew Garret somewhere in Dublin. Shame niether was playing.
- The Rambo Award for first
- Jen Curtis, who finally slaughtered her first victim (at least in cambridge), and then proceeded to get several more.