The Lemming Award for the first to die:
- Peter McIntyre, who was killed at 00.01 by Neill Smith
- Dave Manning, who also perished at the same time, at the hands of James Bowe.
- The Bacardi Breezer Prize for most kills
under influence of alcohol:
- Scott Boham, who probably didn't manage a single sober kill.
- Ed Clayton, who reversely nominated himself for The
Cheap and Minging Vodka
Award for most deaths under the influence of alcohol.
- The Saddam Hussein Award for lack of
- Matt Laycock for being armed with a single rubber band, and nothing else.
- The Björn Holzhauer Prize for
- Jenny Chase for always shooting first and asking questions later.
- The Captain Nemo Award for rising from
- Peter McIntyre for his sudden ascension at 22:15 during the last day of the
- The Darwin Award for the best death due to incredible stupidity:
- Ric Brackenbury and Abi Baker for knocking on their target's door, then leaving and not looking
behind when a drunken madman was running towards them with a CPS.
- The Harland
Golden Quill for the best report:
- Matthew Lohse for various amusing pieces of, hmm, art. Or something.
- The Laurel & Hardy Award for the best double act:
- Bjoern and Jenny for giving the Umpire an opportunity to invent lots of funny
pseudonyms for them, most of which never got used.
- Also nominated:
- Neill Smith & Matthew Johnson for shooting each other repeatedly, often in very funny
- The Potato Cripps Award
for the stupidest pseudonym:
- Rosemary "Herr todei,...gone forever." Warner for excessively bad punning
- Simon Sprague for providing the inspiration for the
- Almost there:
- Tom "Four Star Petrol" Forster
- David Chow for the variety of Daves
- Scott "a football stadium" Boham
- Richard "Trebor Liquorish Allsort" Smith
- The Yellow Streak Award for running away:
- Mike Cripps for, well, running away a lot.
- Bjoern and Jenny for locking themselves up in toilets for the last
few hours of the game.
- The Igor Prize for the meanest
- Ralph Owen, whom everyone wanted to kill even before the game had started
- Special mention:
- Abi Baker, who provided valuable and glamorous assistance to Gonzo throughout the week.
- The Stephen Byers Award for the
- The CDC Ball massacre on day 1, during which Sally Clough killed an innocent, then Jack
Vickeridge killed her and two innocents (one of them already
killed by Sally), and then got
shot in the back by Robert Hiersemenzel - all this in five seconds.
- The Simon Ford Honorary Certificate for
Backstabbing and Betrayal:
- Ed Nokes for trying to set up Bjoern Holzhauer roughly from day three onwards and finally
doing the job himself
- Oh, and before I forget:
- James Osborn, who backstabbed Ed Nokes after a no-kill agreement had been made.
- The Robin Hood Prize for taking from the
rich and giving to the poor:
- Ed Nokes for his involuntary - but noble - contribution to Peter McIntyre's Captain Nemo Award
- The Rambo Award for first
- Abi Baker, who finally slaughtered her first victim (who was actually retired at the time, alas).
- The Vincent Vega Prize for being shot in a toilet:
- Bjoern Holzhauer, who suffered such an ignominy at the hands of Ed Nokes just before
the game finished.