Here are some Umpirical rulings I've made for this game. Take note!
Special Places / Events
The following places / events have been designated as follows, at the
request of the organisers in each case. Note that No Kill Zone
means nobody in the zone can either be killed or make a kill. Also see
the main rules page for rulings on May Balls, etc.
- The Spanish Inquisition Punt Regatta on Sat 17th: No
Kill Zone from 6pm to 12midnight. This extends to anyone physically
on a punt, or on the quayside by the Mill (to allow players to decorate
punts), or in the river itself (if some unfortunates fall in). People
bearing weapons whilst not in the zone are valid targets. Once you're on
the river, let the CPS fire fly free and fast without fear of fatality!
- J Doe's Botanical Picnic / CrocSoc Meeting on Fri 16th:
This will be No Messy Weapons, Water Weapons With Care for both the
time in the Botanical Gardens from 1pm onwards, and for the time inside
Ed's house from 5pm onwards.
- Houses with no players in are No Messy Weapons, Water
Weapons With Care for the entire game.
If people want to add something to this list, email me.
- Q: Is contact poison allowed in this game?
A: No. Not on weapons, door handles, or in any form. Paper planes
are still OK as poison darts, provided they're labelled.
- Q: What about poisoned food, eg at parties?
A: This is OK, providing the party itself isn't a No Kill Zone.
- Q: Are "poisoned baby hedgehogs" (bouncy balls) valid weapons
for this game?
A: No. Neither are soft foam balls.
Back to Front Page