To register for the game you must supply details, as described in the rules Section 1.1 (preparation).
How the game is played
- Shortly before the game starts you will receive the names and addresses of three players by email. Once the game starts you are free to find these people and 'kill' them.
- There will be three people with your name and address.
- The full rules describing valid weapons are in section 4. ALL PROJECTILE WEAPONS MUST BE SHOWN TO THE UMPIRE BEFORE YOU CAN USE THEM IN THE GAME (except for water weapons).
- You may attack a player at any time and in almost any place. See section 6 (Rules of Engagement). It is especially important that you read and remember this section of the rules. You should also see the section about innocent victims
- There is a time limit placed on the game. See section 6.3
- Don't forget that you are responsible for your own actions - Soaking the senior tutor is a bad plan, even if your target is standing behind him. You will be thrown out of the game if you irresponsibly inconvenience non-players.
And most importantly, the main purpose of the game is to have fun! Enjoy
Any questions either email the umpire (email@example.com) or come to S4 Trinity Hall to discuss the game.